Is your organization able to reduce its electric load? Our Price Response program credits customers for reducing their usage during periods of high stress on the electric grid.
This program is 100% opportunity with no obligation to participate.
- Enrolling in the Price Response Program is simple and can be done either at contract execution or any time during your contract term.
- Once enrolled, there is no recurring sign up required
- You are notified via email of a Price Response event
- The notification will detail your potential payout during the specified period ($/MWh)
- If you are able to reduce your usage during the specified time period, you will receive a bill credit.
Our Peak Response Notification Program is a unique, effective service for current customers designed to help lower your capacity and/or transmission costs.
- Capacity and transmission charges are calculated based on your consumption during a specific number of peak hours on the electric grid.
- Utilizing industry leading market intelligence to predict peak hours in advance for our customers, we will directly notify you in advance of expected peak hours.
- If you are able to reduce your consumption and the predicted hour is a grid peak, you may be able to reduce your capacity and transmission costs for the next year of your agreement with MidAmerican Energy Services.